tiistai 19. elokuuta 2014

I'm the god-damn Batman!

NANA NANA NANA NANA NANA NANA NANA NANA BATMAAAAN!
If you didn’t figure it out yet, this post is about Batman. You know, the multimillioner who dresses up as a bat and goes around his city beating up shoplifters and the like. Thomas Wayne was his real name I think.

Joking aside, I haven’t admittedly newer really gotten into reading Batman. Yes, I said it, I haven’t read the Long Halloween or Knightfall, or even Year One. I’ve seen the movies, starting with Batman Forever (which was quite cheesy) to Dark Knight Rises. No, I haven’t seen the animated movies, but I did watch a lot of the animated series, not the old one but the new one that’s just called “The Batman”. Way to confuse people, eh?

In any case, I know you’re wondering why I’m telling you all of this. Well, it’s all to set the stage for a new serial blog thingie that I’m going to do about, you guessed it, Batman comics. Basically I’m just going to read through the Batman comics/story arcs listed below, and give you my opinion as someone who hasn’t read much Batman.

The list:
1.       Batman: Year One


2.       The Long Halloween


3.       The Killing Joke


4.       Dark Victory


5.       Hush


6.       Gotham by Gaslight


7.       Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on a Serious Earth



I’ll be putting up the first of these posts very soon, so keep refreshing that page!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti